ALPIN ROSE BLOW OUT
ALPIN ROSE BLOW OUT
ALPIN ROSE BLOW OUT IS THE ONLY SMOOTHING TREATMENT WITH 3 POWERFUL COMBINATIONS.
Rose Stem Cells, Rose Protein and a Blend of 6 Essential Organic Oils. Using innovative bonding technologies, these customizable straightening treatments really improve hair condition by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate hair loss. frizz and smooth the cuticle.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – keep and define your curls OR go for a sleek and smooth look.
- GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES – wavy, straight, curly or coily? If you’ve got frizz, we’ve got you covered!
- NO WAITING PERIOD – the minute you leave the salon you can immediately wash your hair, exercise, put it in a pony tail or clip without having to wait days to do so.
- FINISHED IN THE SALON – in 80 minutes or less you get smooth, frizz-free hair for up to 12 weeks.
√ Unique ingredients, raw material of 100% natural Origin:
Alpin Rose Stem Cells from SWISS with a highly regenerative power that recovers damaged hair (anti-aging)
Alpine roses are typical Swiss flowers that grow at altitudes of 1500 – 3000 m. And it is in these distinct environments that they have to adapt to extreme conditions such as the cold, UV and dryness.
DEHIDRINA Alpin Rose Protein to Rejuvenate Hair follicles
Organic Coconut oil It acts as a Heat protectant, intensely moisturizes hair strands and prevente damaged hair from breakage, Because of its moisture retaining properties, Coconut oil Stay inside the hair instead of evaporating making it one of the most effective hair treatment there is.
Organic Plum Oil also known as Plum Kernel Oil is a cold pressed, virgin oil extracted from the seeds or kernels of French Ente plums. It is a rich oil that offers a non-greasy and silky hair . High in polyunsaturated fatty acids, specifically oleic acid.
Organic Castor Oil comes from castor jeans and is great oil for hair growth because it has vital qualities such as vitamina E, minerales and proteíns, contains antioxidants (Vitamin E) which support the Keratin in hair, making it stronger and healthier .
Organic Jojoba Oil is extracted from the Jojoba plant and has a Chemical structure that resembles the oil that is produced naturally by our scalp (SEBUM) this means that your scalp is more likely to readly accept it without showing any side effects, adds shine and softness.
Organic Argan Oil protect your hair from heat nourish and moisturize it. but Will reduce Dry and brittle hair, and frizziness leaving you hair soft and manageable.
HOW TO USE:
- Make 2 Alpin Rose Shampoo step 1
- Lightly towel-dry the hair
- Divide the hair into quadrants, with two panels at the base and two at the top. Start at the base of the head.
- The length of the client’s hair determines how much solution to use:
- Short hair: ¼ to ½ oz.
- Medium hair: ½ to ¾ oz.
- Long hair: ¾ to 1 oz.
5.- Begin applying the solution to the hair starting in the back, working in ¼- to ½-inch sections depending on texture, type and thickness of the hair. Apply the solution ¼ to ½ inch off the scalp. Use a color applicator brush to lightly dust the solution onto the hair, then pull the solution through each section with a fine-tooth comb. In the front sections, keep the solution ½ to 1 inch off the scalp.
6.- Wait Time to:
30 Minutes powerful anti frizz
60 Minutes smooth spectacular
70 Minutes smooth deep
7.- When you’re finished wait time rinse the hair (do not shampoo) with warm water for 1 to 2 minutes.
8.- Blow-dry with a round boar bristle brush to get the hair as smooth as possible with as much tension as possible
9.- When the hair is 100 percent dry and as smooth as possible, it’s time for the most important step—the flat iron process. Use a professional flat iron that allows for temperature control, working with a temp between 380 and 450 degrees (use a lower temp on hair that is more porous or damaged). Divide the hair into four sections as before and again start at the back of the head. Flat iron from root to end with the same tension through the shaft and easing off the tension on the ends.
- For the smoothest results, take 1/8- to ¼-inch subsections and pass over each section seven or more times with higher heat and more tension.
- To maintain a natural wave, work in 1- to 1 ½-inch subsections and pass over each section four to five times with lower heat and less tension.
Share this product